Latest version of SkalarkiIO Profiler 5.1 includes new signed USB driver for all SKALARKI devices. This is one only driver which can be used for all devices. New driver will not be removed after each major Windows update and needs to be installed for only one device. All other connected devices will install driver automatically.
USB Driver will be installed automatically with SkalarkiIO Profiler, then there is no need to do it manually. However if needed in some cases, driver can be removed/added manually.
1. Driver files will be copied into SkalarkiIO Profiler installation folder, where user need to point Windows once asked for driver source.
2. Before manual installation of a new driver please remove old drivers for all installed SKALARKI devices with their files.
3. Windows might ask you to reboot after drivers removal. Then reboot system.
4. Go to Device Manager, where you should see list of Custom USB Devcies without driver.
5. Right click on first one from the list and then hit "Update Driver", then follow onscreen instructions. Use Profiler location for Windows to look for driver. You don't need to point to sub directory. Pointing to Profiler root folder will be enough.
6. Once driver is located, you will see this message:
Hit Install and driver will be installed without asking for permission in future.
7. Now reboot PC again and after that all other SKALARKI devices install their drivers automatically.